Marketing Motion Designer
We are looking for talented and motion graphic designers, who are passionate about games and storytelling, to produce creative ads specifically designed for different performance channels such as Facebook, AdWords, and YouTube, among others.
You'll be producing ads for a variety of titles, each with its own unique visual and communication style, while always keeping in mind that the ultimate goal is to engage users and drive their direct response to generate game downloads.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects (including Element 3D) and Premiere;
- Motion-design experience, sense of composition & rhythm, good fundamental understanding of editing and pacing;
- Capacity to iterate quickly on concept development through mock-ups and sketch work, for both videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captured gameplay sequences;
- Ability to follow detailed technical specifications and work within tight deadlines.
- You have an understanding of marketing and user-acquisition best practices and can help us develop new concepts and iterate on current ones in an efficient way;
- You have experience with video advertisements in digital/mobile/game development;
- You know the basic principles of game engines as Unity, Unreal – will be a plus;
- You can illustrate and/or have solid 3D skills, especially in animation;
- You strive to participate in brainstorming, the conception of ideas;
- And above all, you're motivated and have a passion for video games;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any of the 3D packages: Blender, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max;
- Knowledge of creating simple animation and video (After Effects);
- Marketing and UA experience (a big plus).
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment.