Assistant (Junior Moderator)
MGID is a global advertising platform helping brands reach unique local audiences at scale. In MGID we empower brands and publishers to work together transparently through our privacy-first targeting technology to enable advertisers to drive performance and awareness, and publishers to retain and monetize their audiences. Today, we’re creating unique technologies and with your help, we are looking to aim even higher.
As a part of our Creative and Compliance team, you will learn to:
- Moderate and post-moderate user-generated creative units
- Review different kinds of content and make sure it doesn't violate any local laws, regulations, security standards
- Communicate, solve issues, and support the Moderation team as well as other departments within the company in terms of compliance
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian languages
- Basic Copywriting skills and grammatical competence
- Ability to screen and structure content
- Knowledge of Google's Products & Services, Spy tools, Jira interfaces
It will be a plus:
- Experience with AdTech/MarTech
- Understanding of compliance policies
- Prior experience in ads/content moderation
- Other language knowledge
MGID is an awesome place to work for those who share results-driven culture, passion for AdTech, innovation, and human focus. We set ambitious goals, approach challenges with enthusiasm, and value honesty, transparency, and empathy. We celebrate the diversity and the unique contributions of each individual. By embracing these values, we create a culture of excellence, creativity, and empathy. We proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Join us and unleash your full potential in a fun and rewarding environment!
Let's create better together)